The Human Bots
ANYBODY??? - Printable Version

+- The Human Bots (http://thehumanbots.com/Forums)
+-- Forum: Annoucements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Annoucments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: ANYBODY??? (/showthread.php?tid=43)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Evolution - 03-16-2006 05:12 AM

LOL! I might like that though.. :oops:

:wink:

- F8Waterfall - 03-16-2006 05:17 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

like it or not baby...u gonna be seriously scared of us ....if u not doing as u told :wink:

- Evolution - 03-16-2006 05:22 AM

and me being scared of you would make me talk.. how? :-D

- F8Waterfall - 03-16-2006 05:26 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

omg Evo i just know u will talk...i mean to beautiful women...asking u to chat...how u gonna resits it? :roll:

forget the threats...we don't need them...i got faith that u won't be able to resist :wink:

- Evolution - 03-16-2006 05:32 AM

Ok.. The moment I read that, there were so many cuss words going through my head, because you are completely... correct.. There is absolutely no way I could resist.... I really stand no chance.. Sad

- F8Waterfall - 03-16-2006 05:35 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cool :wink:

- Evolution - 03-17-2006 05:19 AM

hmm.. No response from Princess, that must mean she isn't gonna try.. It's gonna be tough, but I think I can handle it when there is only 1 beautiful woman trying to get me to talk :-D

- F8Waterfall - 03-17-2006 09:18 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hunny u wrong baby...u couldn't even handle half of me trying to get u to talk!!!!!!! :wink:

and btw........ Cappy and FragRex>>> You two are next on our list.....so start talking boys, i sure princess will agree with me on this one!!!
non of you are to big for a red arse!!!!! :wink:

I'm gonna have a Red Arse??? - Cappy - 03-18-2006 03:36 AM

Now be careful what you wish for. You will almost certainly get it. Ev, just jump in, feet first and let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!! WWWOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Cappy

:twisted:

- Evolution - 03-18-2006 04:36 AM

Alright, we shall see Wink ... We will see just how long I can actually resist :lol:

Just a quick question before I actually start though.. What do I get if I don't resist? Wink