The Human Bots
LAN Party - Printable Version

+- The Human Bots (http://thehumanbots.com/Forums)
+-- Forum: Annoucements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Annoucments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: LAN Party (/showthread.php?tid=41)

LAN Party - FragRex - 03-01-2006 04:53 PM

Hey guys (and gals),
Eggman and Myself (and hopefully RedDragon) are heading up to R@ttski's for the weekend of April 22nd for a garage LAN put on by the FZ (FragZilla) crew and to celebrate another great gamer's birthday, -FZ-Adso. These guys are such a blast to hang out and spend some time with.

Eggman, Reddragon, Creep, DieBitch, Vash and myself got to travel to Boise and participate in Idaho's best LAN even known as Fragzilla-04. R@ttshit and the rest of the FZ crew put this awesome event together and blew everyone's minds. It was such a cool LAN event that they put together a tournament for Q3 Instagib just because THB was in town. It was a lot of fun and DieBitch ended up winning the event (haxor). We also all entered a regular Q3 tournament and I totally pwnd. lol

[Image: 399c9361.jpg]

Yeah, that's right.... wicked pwnage!!! w00t!!!
THB style, yo. (word is born!)

.... anyways....

I just thought I'd share with you some pics of the great memories and good times I have has within the presence of THB.

Hopefully sometime soon.... we can put together a get together and rent out a LAN center to party down and frag the snot out of each other. It would be great to meet you all. I love the guys (and gal) who I have met so far and they're all my bl00ds for life.

I'm not sure if you have the days off... if you are willing to travel... if you have any interest in hanging out as THB... but I already know that Tolerance and Confusion have posed the idea of hosting a get together and LAN party.... maybe a little paintball... maybe a little jam session... who knows. But we should make some plans as THB to do something.
Cappy will probably be the toughest to get out to a party... but I want to hang with him along with all of us. (and no cappy, were not all going to go to Alaska to party.......... or, are we??? hmmmmm...)

rexy

[Image: IMG_0506.jpg]

[Image: THBFZ.jpg]

[Image: 6c3704a077e40eaa50f0123628269310.jpg]

Well G-zuz! - Cappy - 03-20-2006 07:12 PM

I thought someone else would have posted on this one by now. Since I am the least likely to appear, I will be the first one to come forward. I AM the hardest one to get to go anywhere, and for a couple of reasons, one of which is that I am located in Alaska. The other is that I am supporting my family as my wife goes to school. Money is very tight and I don't even see being able to take a vacation of any kind this year involving flying out of state. If there were/is a way I would love to go. I would hope this doesn't discourage anyone from giving this some serious thought about attending. It would be some serious fun and after all you would be envied by myself, for I have wanted to be able to meet many of you in person for quite some time now. My original 3 brothers most of all, and you know who you are. I hope someday I would be able to meet each and every one of you and have a drink together or some form of salutation or bonding. This would mean a great deal to me. Many of you have helped me through some not so pleasant times. I am forever grateful and I just want you to know that. Cappy

- FragRex - 03-21-2006 08:08 PM

I love your sig cappy.

rexy

Thanks Rexy! - Cappy - 03-22-2006 04:07 AM

The guy who made it is one of the best players and pals a guy could have. Have a grandios day!! The Cpn. (N Tenille)

- FragRex - 03-22-2006 04:28 AM

:oops:

rexy