The Human Bots
ok I'm back!! - Printable Version

+- The Human Bots (http://thehumanbots.com/Forums)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: ok I'm back!! (/showthread.php?tid=39)

ok I'm back!! - F8Waterfall - 02-22-2006 10:01 PM

Hi everyone!!! :wink:

omg my last post are missing? :cry:

ok well whats going on then, thought i come here and get to know u all...evo and cappy both asure me you are all nice? :wink:

Hopefully someone will talk to me this time...u might as well, im stayin for a while if i am welcome too!!!!! Smile

ok i'll pop back later to see ya all...take care u lot
love ali xxxx

Look, dissappearing posts!! - Cappy - 02-23-2006 08:53 PM

Cool, well we welcome you here. We have always had friends across clans. And enemies too. But they seldom come here to talk $4!7. It is very nice to have met you WaterFall!! :twisted:

This has been your Captain speaking.

- F8Waterfall - 02-24-2006 01:36 AM

HeHe...Cappy...

ty hunny u spoke to me.....now where is my evo? :wink:

guys i have to say that this is probably the loneliest place in the universe, omg do u guys not know that your forums are your best form of communication( did i just spell that right? :lol: :lol: )

This could be a great place to chat..... Smile
Make great mates...or enimeis :?
Have a laugh :lol:
and just hang out , to get things of your chest 8O

I'm sure some of you know by know who am i?...but for those of u who don't ... :roll: I'm the clan secretary of F8..

we too had fairly quite forums, till i got involved..but trust me now when i say i think we have the best now :oops:

I'll leave a link to our webpage..forums, feel free to brouse or even say hello :wink:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://clanf8.velazz.com/forums/">http://clanf8.velazz.com/forums/</a><!-- m -->

you will be sure to get a warm welcome from our clan!

ok i'm off now...so lets try wake u lot up
see ya later
love ali xxxx

- Evolution - 02-24-2006 02:02 AM

Your Evo, eh?

You have to be nice to Red, he is getting old and doesn't get around as fast as he used to. He has some stories to tell I'm sure, but he is grumpy most of the time.. He ages quick these days.. 8O

Its nice to see that some people know what a forum is for though. :-D

Red, if you think you have to teach me a lesson or something for this, make sure you are well prepared.

- F8Waterfall - 02-24-2006 02:50 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwww Red sounds lushhhhhhh :wink: ...and i love stories, even if they are big fat ones!! Smile

im sure Red...u not gonna be grumpy with me are u :oops:

ok one last thing....evo hunny what u mean...i thought u was always gonna be my evo? :cry:

hello F8 - thbprincess - 02-24-2006 08:45 PM

Hiya Smile

Doesn't anyone come around anymore....what happened? We had something goin then......Sad Well Waterfall I hope your gonna start a fire under some peeps Tongue

Laterz

- F8Waterfall - 02-25-2006 12:16 AM

hi princess...,,

sweety im trying...good to hear from u! :wink:

maybe between us we can wake this clan up , and bring a bit of spark back into these forums Tongue

btw hunny....i left u a reply on out websit.....you are more then welcome to vote as one of my guests :wink:

- F8Waterfall - 02-25-2006 07:27 AM

princess..u got any idea's!!! Smile

i have....some wicked ones :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'll wake u lot if it kills me , with the help of princess!!! :wink:

u boys gonna love these forums soon!!!!!!!

- F8Waterfall - 03-07-2006 08:04 AM

KK U ALL WIN!!! :twisted:

any of u do want to get to know me....come say hello on our website, ppl talk on there!!

oh well i tryed :roll:
but maybe for some reason u think u might be better then me?
im not sure and i really don't understand!! Sad

see ya all

evo.. and cappy i see ya on msn
love ya both lots
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh bye princess...good luck hunny with this lot :?