The Human Bots
As regards to Betafield Hardline - Printable Version

+- The Human Bots (http://thehumanbots.com/Forums)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: As regards to Betafield Hardline (/showthread.php?tid=337)

As regards to Betafield Hardline - Toothless_Python - 01-16-2015 05:11 AM

You see, it was in the year 1942... I was being deployed somewhere in the pacific theater against the Japs... It took many days, and it was horrible; The sea-sickness was like no other! After some days, once we reached there, it was an amazing sight. We held a position on one of the islands, waiting for further orders.

After a couple of days of eating nothing but fishies from the sea, we heard propeller planes... IT WAS THE JAPS. We all took cover as they swooped our position and tarnished the place... that was the time I lost my bestest friend brother; he had a bullet wound right between his eye and nose. It was gruesome, and was the first strike that led to my PTSD... the planes kept going for what felt like forever... then the men starting shouting "THE JAPS ARE COMING", and when I look out the bunker's window, I was lost in intense fear; my stomach dropped, like when I found out my wife was pregnant. They came very quickly and ran out of the transport ships... they stormed the beach like crazy. I mounted the machine gun from the bunker and sprayed like crazy... I saw how they were torn to shreads; the gutts flying about everywhere, the snapping of the bones from the shocks... I thought I was done when a rocket hit my placement... I struggled to get away, with only my arms helping me crawl out of the rubble... everything was quiet while I looked around...

And there it was... when I saw towards the sky...

The familiar sound...

it was the UCAV with it's distinctive 'vrrrrrr' sound...

It was talking to me... I told me to get up... it was still, with an intense halo of light... but I understood it just fine.
It told me I was going to survive, and that I should love it... I instinctively bent over, spread myself for the UCAV
The ucav came to me, although not being able to hear it, I could tell by how it's sound intensified.
It rushed toward my behind...

Then...

I felt it....

I felt it tare me behind like no other thing has before, and it was amazing. I could feel it vibrate a lot, as it only pushed further and further.

Then it told me one last thing; It was a pleasure meeting you, Star. You're a beautiful and incredibly amazing person. Like no other...
Then it a hitmarker appeared right before my eyes...
A 'VEHICLE DISABLED' prompt also appeared before my very own eyes...

It exploded...

I was then left torn on the floor, facing towards the sky... it was all quiet too me, and into the distance, towards the sun, I saw Patrick Bach's face on the sun...
He told me "it's all over. Battlefield is this; something that started amazing, and now it only tells you to believe in yourself while it pushes painfully up your butt"

A tear was felt rolling down my face... It was over... Battlefield is nothing but Playgroundfield, but with guns and robbers...