The Human Bots
TeamSpeak/Profile - Printable Version

+- The Human Bots (http://thehumanbots.com/Forums)
+-- Forum: Annoucements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Annoucments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: TeamSpeak/Profile (/showthread.php?tid=33)

TeamSpeak/Profile - Evolution - 01-19-2006 12:43 PM

Before there was an issue with signatures and your profile.. That has been fixed and in that another issue was created.

The TeamSpeak block is a custom one, so if your registered on the TeamSpeak server you can setup your username and password in your profile, then click a channel and login!

You couldn't add/edit your username and password in your profile for a little bit. Now it works, but we seem to have lost our TeamSpeak server :/

TS Server - thbprincess - 01-19-2006 01:52 PM

Where did it go...? haha One of these days I will have some time to get on TS and give you a hard time Evo Wink

- Evolution - 03-26-2006 03:44 PM

The TeamSpeak block will soon be removed, due to our lack of a TeamSpeak server. We don't really play enough to need one.. or do we?

TS - thbprincess - 03-29-2006 07:14 PM

Well I dont think anybody is gonna miss it at this point but if someone wants to use it then we can always start it up again...

If someone will promise to use it with me... - Cappy - 03-30-2006 02:36 AM

I'll use it. But so far nobody has ever been on to use it with me. I think it would be great. Cappy

- Evolution - 03-30-2006 02:41 AM

The TeamSpeak server we currently have.. Honestly.. sucks. I don't think its ever been up consistently enough, to actually use. Teamspeak servers, unfortunetly, cripple connections with enough people. ..If we want one, we're gonna have to pay for one Tongue and use it!

- Evolution - 04-02-2006 02:29 AM

This lack of response.. I can assume no one wants to help pay for one?