The Human Bots
THB Phnatom project - Printable Version

+- The Human Bots (http://thehumanbots.com/Forums)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: THB Phnatom project (/showthread.php?tid=318)

THB Phnatom project - K0Joe - 11-24-2014 09:05 AM

Lately I have been interested deeply in these Phantom assignments, so I started looking into it. Yet there are still lots of information I do not know. I will update this thread evry time new information is found.
Some of you may ask, how do you unlock these assignments well here we go.

1. Go to your leaderboards section in your battlelog in the bottom left corner there is a little grey skull click that. It should then bring up a console. It will then ask for the first passcode, the first code is bumpinthenight no spaces just that. It will then ask for second code which is epic dream worlds that is the second code. The third code will be 24344241893. Putting in these three codes will unlock 3 out of the 4 assignments.

2. After you get all three assignments done put on the person camo, gun camo and dog tag. At either point B or point C in conquest large on the four new dlc maps "Final Stand" there will be little yellow boxes about the size of the average grenade. If you knife the right box it will give you a dog tag. Put that dog tag on.

3. After you have all the required Phantom gear on, go to the acces tunnel in the northeastern part of the hanger in hanger 21( it is the access tunnel). There is and open elevator shaft go into it. If you do not have all the required gear on you will die in the elevator shaft. There must be four of you in the elevator.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g4azB6iQGOA&feature=youtu.be My youtuber guy did it!!!! Step by step!!!!

4. When you get to the bottom of the elevator shaft you will ding a keypad and a force field. That is the part we haven't figured out yet.

RE: THB Phnatom project - Dwel13R - 11-24-2014 12:49 PM

Thanks K0

RE: THB Phnatom project - TwistedApplejack - 11-26-2014 11:19 AM

wow that seems like a lot of effort

RE: THB Phnatom project - 36-StreetShark - 11-30-2014 10:22 PM

I have the code.