The Human Bots
hey all - Printable Version

+- The Human Bots (http://thehumanbots.com/Forums)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: hey all (/showthread.php?tid=10)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- REDDRAGON - 12-22-2005 10:35 AM

OK Thats it suckers..<THB>REDDRAGON RAPE MODE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Evolution - 12-22-2005 11:34 AM

Be a man and get on msn!

HOLY SHIT! - thbprincess - 12-22-2005 03:02 PM

WOW....ok lets keep the killin in the arena!! :lol:

Red as you see I changed your nubstick rank to THB Member...you can praise me later...

:twisted:

[Image: RPSIG3.jpg]

Luv. - Cappy - 12-22-2005 03:07 PM

I'm feelin' alot of Love (Testosterone) in here!!!! The point is we have been missin' ya. We wouldn't razz ya if we didn't care. So put er there bucky, you're a member now. Welcome back. Cappy.

:lol:

- REDDRAGON - 12-22-2005 03:30 PM

Quote:Red as you see I changed your nubstick rank to THB Member...you can praise me later...

Thanks Hon...looks great...it should Quake God though..aaahahhahahaha

I'm such an ass.....lol....sending you lots of praise....

- Evolution - 12-22-2005 11:41 PM

You'd still be Nubstick if it weren't for her.. If you not satisfied with THB Member and truely want Quake God.. I'll put ya back on Newbie.. :-D

- REDDRAGON - 12-23-2005 08:46 AM

Very Funny Evo....noooooooooooooot!!!!

Cappy I just now saw the THB on the forhead of your avatar...fucking haliaroius Man...THB on the forhead of the Captain...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- EggMan - 12-23-2005 12:46 PM

The web site looks great Rail princess and eve.....good work
hope ya dont mind if i go to #1 again on csports.net............sorry red wait till the eggy gets warmed up....buwhahahahaahah........THB 4ever

Eggy
TFHM (the four horsemen)

csports - thbprincess - 12-23-2005 01:52 PM

8) Eggy you take it all the way bro I was only ranked #17 for a short while Tongue

PS Get an avatar up Egg...please!! Big Grin

[Image: RPSIG3.jpg]

- REDDRAGON - 12-24-2005 08:10 AM

Quote:The web site looks great Rail princess and eve.....good work
hope ya dont mind if i go to #1 again on csports.net............sorry red wait till the eggy gets warmed up....buwhahahahaahah........THB 4ever

Hello All.....I just want to Bring to every one's attention that <THB>EggMan.......is a major NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but what can we do about it now??? I guess We are Stuck with Him..
Some THB History for You all.....I know this will suck for some of You But Me and <THB>Hitcher..<THB>Eggy were three of the First players..to ever be Drafted into the THB clan we all know and love today..by our fearless leader and great Captain ,the famous..<THB>RattShit..Me and Eggy went on to being captains and our first two drafts were <THB>ScruffyGoat,and <THB>FragRex............

A note to You all...I will be working with EggMan and others at reviseing THB membership coming into the new year...members not seen for a period of time wil have to retry to remain in THB......THB has some players I have not seen for some time..
I need to know if they wish to remain in the clan

Merry Christmas all.see You soon...............Red :evil: